Hot Water in a Hurry provides emergency hot water repair services Sydney-wide.
Has your hot water system ever stopped working? If it has, you know it’s a big problem.
Not only are you going to be forced to take cold showers, you’re going to have a lot of trouble cleaning your dirty dishes and washing your clothes. Lack of hot water can even become a sanitation issue. At the very least, no hot water will lead to an unhappy household. It’s a problem that needs to be dealt with.
What is the Problem?
Before you can solve the problem, you have to understand what the issue is. Here are a few things that could be going wrong:
- Is the electricity to your hot water heater turned on? Check the switches at the water heater and in your switchboard, and make sure the system hasn’t been unplugged.
- Are you using too much hot water? If you’re using more than expected, or if your hot water tank is too small for your needs, you could be running out of hot water from time-to-time.
- Is your temperature-pressure relief valve malfunctioning? The relief valve should discharge a small amount of water on a regular basis, but if it appears a major leak of water is occurring around your hot water heater, you have a problem.
- Do you have a solar hot-water system? If so, you may be having some solar-specific issues. The most simple is simply a lack of enough sun to heat the water. You will need to consult with a professional to determine the problem.
- Is your thermostat set to the correct temperature? The setting on your hot water heater determines how hot your water system is. Some hot water heaters have user-adjustable thermostats, but others require a professional technician.
These are just a few of the issues that could be happening with your hot water system. If you needemergency hot water repairs in Sydney, check out the services offered by Hot Water in a Hurry. We offer 24 hours a day service, free phone consultations with trained hot water professionals, and offer a guarantee to have your hot water up and running again on the same day.
But don’t take our word for it — our past customers are our best friends here at Hot Water in a Hurry, since they have seen how we do business. For example, read this testimonial from N. Griffith:
Great service! They came out over the long weekend, there was no call out fee and no hidden charges. They had the heater in stock at their warehouse and installed it in unbelievably fast time on the same day, I checked today to see if I was overcharged and I found they were almost identical in price as the larger franchised companies (their standard rate, no holiday charge). It shows that by calling a local hot water company you get a far superior service than others can provide. No call centers, I actually got one of the owners.
If you have any hot water problems, give us a call today on 1300 426 468.